KBC or also commonly know as Kaun Banega Crorepati is a popular Hindi game show which is telecasted on Sony TV.
The show has already completed 12 seasons and is all set to launch a brand new season for the audience.
Recently the host of the game show, Amitabh Bachchan explained the entire process of registration into the show.
Similar to the previous year, this season will also see an online audition process which will be done in four rounds, namely, registration, screening, online audition and personal interview.
The first round will happen between May 10- May 20. Further, the candidates who answer the questions correctly and in proper format (which has been explained below) will be selected for the next round.
In the last round of personal interview, the candidates will have to go through an interview. At last, if selected, you will be called up to the stage of Kaun Banega Crorepati.
People who are willing to register themselves can do it via SMS or through the SonyLIV app. Do not worry as we will explain the complete process to you.
KBC 13 Registration Through SonyLiv App:
- Download the application from Playstore.
- Register/Login using mobile number into SonyLive app.
- Go to the “KBC season 13 section” and answer the question that appears on your screen.
- Enter your complete details and Hit Submit button.
- Now, you have successfully submitted the form.
KBC 13 Registration Through SMS:
- The host of the show, Amitabh Bachchan will announce questions at 9 PM on Sony TV from 10 May.
- Type KBC<space>A/B/C/D<space>Age<space>Gender to 509093. (For example, if you are a male of 22 years, Type KBC A/B/C/D 22 M and send it to 509093.)
- Your answer will be reviewed by the KBC team and they will contact you later if selected for further rounds.
DISCLAIMER: The complete registration is free for all candidates and no fees/charges are taken from KBC team members for your selection process.
KBC 13 Promo
For more updates and latest news of upcoming TV shows, stay tuned with us.